- Flicking cigarette butts out the car window.
- I don't know why this always stuns me when I see it, but I just can't believe that people think this is acceptable.
- At the stop light, piles of cigarette butts in the median. Littering is still illegal, right?
- Driving down the road. Fire and gas tanks don't go well together. Always feels great to see a lit cigarette bounce out the window of the person in front of me and then see it bounce under my car.
- Flicking ash out the window and onto the cars beside and behind.
- Blowing smoke out the window that the person in the car behind gets to enjoy.
- People having to walk through a gauntlet of smokers in order to get in and out of a building.
- Everyone gets to breath, smell, and wear the smoke as they walk out the door.
- Smoke gets trapped inside the entry way of buildings.
I am not an ash tray. My vehicle is not an ash tray. The world in general is not an ash tray.